21 May 2019 | Amsterdam, NL – We are promoting the journal to research attending stem cell meetings worldwide – from Harvard Stem Cell Institute in Boston, USA to The Francis Crick Institute, London UK this week alone – calling for submissions to the journal. Why not submit your next paper to StemJournal?
Amsterdam, NL – We are promoting the journal to research attending stem cell meetings worldwide – from Harvard Stem Cell Institute in Boston, USA to The Francis Crick Institute, London UK this week alone – calling for submissions to the journal. Why not submit your next paper to StemJournal?
StemJournal is an open access forum for innovative scientific contributions from the many fields of research on stem cells.
The Editor-in-Chief Chad A. Cowan comments, "We have launched this new peer-reviewed journal for the stem cell community in order to keep pace with developments in this burgeoning field and to lower the barrier to publishing truly integrative biomedical research on stem cells." To discover more about the vision of the journal's EIC, go here.
Call for Papers
The journal publishes original, peer-reviewed Research Reports (plus Short Reports and Hypotheses), Seminal Reviews, Topical Reviews, Comparative Reviews, and Protocols, covering a wide range of topics related to stem cell research.
Topics covered by StemJournal include the following:
- Cancer stem cells
- Cell maturation and aging
- Cellular and nuclear reprogramming
- Computational biology and data science
- Disease modeling and drug discovery
- Ectoderm specification and differentiation
- Endoderm specification and differentiation
- Genetics and epigenetics
- Genomics, proteomics and omics
- Germ cell and somatic stem cell biology in reproduction
- Mesoderm specification, and differentiation
- Neural stem cells
- Niche biology, homing, and migration
- Stem cell differentiation
- Stem cell homeostasis and function
- Stem cell renewal
- Stem cell immunology
- Tissue-specific stem cells
- Therapeutic prospects and clinical trials
- Tissue engineering, biomaterials, and manufacturing
- Research policies and ethical considerations.
To discover more about the journal, click here.
To prepare your manuscript for submission to the journal, please view the guidelines here.
For all papers appearing in the first volume, the publication fee has been significantly reduced (by 80%). As an additional benefit, authors of accepted papers are invited to join the StemJournal Editorial Advisory Board. Read more here. If you have a specific questions, please get in touch by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org