The journal advances the understanding of stem cell biology
Topics covered by StemJournal include the following:
- Cancer stem cells
- Cell maturation and aging
- Cellular and nuclear reprogramming
- Computational biology and data science
- Disease modeling and drug discovery
- Ectoderm specification and differentiation
- Endoderm specification and differentiation
- Genetics and epigenetics
- Genomics, proteomics and omics
- Germ cell and somatic stem cell biology in reproduction
- Mesoderm specification and differentiation
- Neural stem cells
- Niche biology, homing, and migration
- Stem cell differentiation
- Stem cell homeostasis and function
- Stem cell renewal
- Stem cell immunology
- Tissue-specific stem cells
- Therapeutic prospects and clinical trials
- Tissue engineering, biomaterials, and manufacturing
- Research policies and ethical considerations.
Additional content related to stem cell research, such as news, commentaries, meeting announcements, laboratory resources, funding sources, profiles (to include laboratory profiles, stem cell core facilities profiles and researchers’ profiles), and resources of use and interest to stem cell researchers is published in the journal’s sister publication, StemBook (stembook.org).
Submit your research!
We ask that you follow our instructions for authors before you start writing your submission. For full guidelines for the different sections of the journal, go here.