15 Aug 2018 | Amsterdam, NL – The editorial team of StemJournal is seeking original content to be submitted. Get your work published in the very first volume!
Amsterdam, NL – StemJournal is a brand new open access forum for communicating outstanding research in stem cell biology, including clinical application, disease modeling, computational and systems biology, and data science. The first articles in this brand new vehical for the latest stem cell researched will be published in the first quarter of 2019.
The journal publishes original, peer-reviewed Research Reports (plus Short Reports and Hypotheses), Seminal Reviews, Topical Reviews, Comparative Reviews, and Protocols, covering a wide range of topics related to stem cell research.
Topics covered by StemJournal include the following:
- Cancer stem cells
- Cell maturation and aging
- Cellular and nuclear reprogramming
- Computational biology and data science
- Disease modeling and drug discovery
- Ectoderm specification and differentiation
- Endoderm specification and differentiation
- Genetics and epigenetics
- Genomics, proteomics and omics
- Germ cell and somatic stem cell biology in reproduction
- Mesoderm specification and differentiation
- Neural stem cells and development
- Niche biology, homing, and migration
- Stem cell differentiation
- Stem cell homeostasis and function
- Stem cell renewal
- Stem cell immunology
- Tissue-specific stem cells
- Therapeutic prospects and clinical trials
- Tissue engineering, biomaterials and manufacturing
- Research policies and ethical considerations.
To prepare your manuscript for submission, please view the guidelines here.
To discover more about the journal, click here.
If you have a specific questions, please get in touch by mail: email@example.com