Amsterdam, NL – StemJournal is a brand new open access forum for communicating outstanding stem cell research, including basic biology, clinical applications, disease modeling, computational and systems biology, and data science. The first article in this brand new vehical for the latest stem cell research has been published in the journal, with more content coming in 2019.
The journal publishes original, peer-reviewed Research Reports (plus Short Reports and Hypotheses), Seminal Reviews, Topical Reviews, Comparative Reviews, and Protocols, covering a wide range of topics related to stem cell research.
The Editor-in-Chief Chad A. Cowan comments, "Our aim is to lower the barrier to publishing truly integrative biomedical research on stem cells. With an internationally renowned editorial board ready for the task at hand, we invite you to submit your research to StemJournal." As an additional benefit, authors of accepted papers are invited to join the StemJournal Editorial Advisory Board. Read more here.
Topics covered by StemJournal include the following:
- Cancer stem cells
- Cell maturation and aging
- Cellular and nuclear reprogramming
- Computational biology and data science
- Disease modeling and drug discovery
- Ectoderm specification and differentiation
- Endoderm specification and differentiation
- Genetics and epigenetics
- Genomics, proteomics and omics
- Germ cell and somatic stem cell biology in reproduction
- Mesoderm specification and differentiation
- Neural stem cells
- Niche biology, homing, and migration
- Stem cell differentiation
- Stem cell homeostasis and function
- Stem cell renewal
- Stem cell immunology
- Tissue-specific stem cells
- Therapeutic prospects and clinical trials
- Tissue engineering, biomaterials, and manufacturing
- Research policies and ethical considerations.
To discover more about the journal, click here.
To prepare your manuscript for submission to the journal, please view the guidelines here.
If you have a specific questions, please get in touch by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org